This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

sonos app on HL and SL
Hello,

two little question ;-))
1/ is there a reason why the Schneider HL app looks different from the LM version (yours looks like the original SONOS application), the HL and SL version is green, and I have bug with group function (can't create group of speaker... )

2/ on a IPAD3 with IOS 9.3, SAFARI don't show the entire SONOS APP, only the tittle bar and text, but nothing else !
Is there a trick ? or something to do (I tried Wiser knx app too)

Thank you
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Hi,

1) There is no LM version of the Sonos App, the version that you refer to is a app that is created a long time ago and is the first app created by myself (: It was available on all the platforms. Schneider Electric is focusing on releasing tested validated documented architectures (TVDA‘s) so we renewed the app to a certified by Sonos version and making use of the new Sonos API instead of the old UpnP (SOAP) engine. As you can see now in the Appstore this app is flagged as ‘validated’ and is now supported by our R&D. The old version was not validated and officially not supported (just like my Alert Manager).

2) Have you cleared cache? I have not seen issues so far..

BR,

Erwin
(11.10.2019, 18:05)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

1) There is no LM version of the Sonos App, the version that you refer to is a app that is created a long time ago and is the first app created by myself (: It was available on all the platforms. Schneider Electric is focusing on releasing tested validated documented architectures (TVDA‘s) so we renewed the app to a certified by Sonos version and making use of the new Sonos API instead of the old UpnP (SOAP) engine. As you can see now in the Appstore this app is flagged as ‘validated’ and is now supported by our R&D. The old version was not validated and officially not supported (just like my Alert Manager).

2) Have you cleared cache? I have not seen issues so far..

BR,

Erwin

Hi,

1/ ok, yours app looks niver, do you have the ipk ? So is there script we can use for playing playlist... in the official Schneider app ? I generated the Group adress, but can only use, play/pause, volume...

2/ Yes I clear cache, I change Date to 2020... it happen only on my old IPAD2 blocked on IOS 9.3 with "old" SAFARI" version I guess.

Here are the screenshot. The result is the same with only app display (here is in IFRAME)

-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
See this
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...9#pid13969
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
thank you Daniel. But need more information.
This API work on HL and SL, and Erwin said there is no SONOS APP on LM, but it's the same API ! Am'I right ?

I tested with a second IPAD 2, IOS 9.3, same result for my non display SONOS APP.
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
This one time Erwin is not right Smile yes it is the same
Ctrl+F5
Correction: I didn't want to say there is no LM Sonos app, i was trying to say, no LM "version" of the App as the Sonos app is compatible with all controllers, but Schneider changed the version in the app store to the newest version. I assume LM still publish the 'old' version. 

BR,

Erwin
No Erwin, we use the same app. We registered our own ID in Sonos and we use it as different manufacture but the app itself is the same.
Ctrl+F5
Thanks for clarifying, you should ship me a LM so i can keep up to date on your product side (:
(14.10.2019, 11:46)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Thanks for clarifying, you should ship me a LM so i can keep up to date on your product side (:

We will do crowfunding Angel

Daniel, if it's the same, why the LM version is better looking ? (Sonos style, checkbox to group device...)

Idea
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
maybe you didn't updateto the latest version.
Ctrl+F5
(14.10.2019, 11:44)Daniel. Wrote: No Erwin, we use the same app.  We registered our own ID in Sonos and we use it as different manufacture but the app itself is the same.

(14.10.2019, 12:17)Daniel. Wrote: maybe you didn't updateto the latest version.

I did 20190314. I don't have any update more recent available.
It's the same green HMI I installed on several customer HL&SL.

But here I see version on LM that is darkBlue with checkbox front of every Sonos device to create group.

Here is the HL HMI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDnxna4XuSs

here is the one I see in LM. Group management looks easier

[Image: attachment.php?aid=703]
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
This is the old one which is using old Sonos API. It works but Sonos might block the old API at some point. If you want I can give you the old IPK.
Ctrl+F5
(14.10.2019, 13:04)Daniel. Wrote: This is the old one which is using old Sonos API. It works but Sonos might block the old API at some point. If you want I can give you the old IPK.
yes would be great to test on my personnal old IPAD. Sonos official API end on ios 9, I was hopping of HL to control it, but I have this bug (work on my computer firefox and iphone 8)!!

Another question, how do you manage to group in new API ?
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
https://we.tl/b-QoiDWINimL
Not everything is possible in this API, Sonos limited some functionality to improve use experience Sad
Ctrl+F5
(14.10.2019, 13:47)Daniel. Wrote: https://we.tl/b-QoiDWINimL
Not everything is possible in this API, Sonos limited some functionality to improve use experience Sad
Thank you a lot !!

I love better the old HMI !
Hope will work for ever ! And work on my old IPAD2 !
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT