This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3 Release?
Hello

What is the roadmap of mosaic 3?

Current 3.x development is still ongoing and not stable enough for customers in my opinion
- trends cannot be configured anymore with widget builder on chrome nor safari
- media widgets are finally back but do not render well for volume control

Any update ?

Thanks
Hi
To be honest Mosaic is in constant development as we keep extending its functionality but we release stable versions once a while. The trend issue was missed. Which media widget do you mean exactly?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
The trend issue is fixed
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for fixing the trends widget.

Other widget that is broken is the rendering of the media widget, the slider for the sound level is not rendering correctly
OK what is the name of this widget?
Ctrl+F5
Music widget
Fixed
Ctrl+F5
Thanks Daniel, indeed fixed Smile
Hi Daniel, I take the opportunity of this thread for a question. Have you a manual to use Mosaic? I would like to manage my own widget but I can know, for example, how to set json file. Could you help me please? Thanks.
Hi, use widget creator. There is no need to create json manually.
Ctrl+F5
(11.02.2020, 08:32)Daniel. Wrote: Hi, use widget creator. There is no need to create json manually.

Yes, your right. But there are some elements on which I would like to change the color and it is not possibile. It is only light blue.
Thanks.
give me example please.
Ctrl+F5
(11.02.2020, 09:10)Daniel. Wrote: give me example please.

Widget creator -> add element -> number with - (minus) and + (plus) which I would like to use for setpoint.

Thanks.
Like that?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ctrl+F5
(11.02.2020, 09:59)Daniel. Wrote: Like that?

Right, but in the setting of the element I cannot find the textcolor.
It is not there, You change that by going to Styles and Default widget styles.
Ctrl+F5
Hello, I am working on a new project to control consumption of hot water and heating.

I am seeing that mosaic has widgets to create graphs and grids.

Is there some kind of mosaic manual? I never used mosaic and I see that there are a wide variety of functions. I want to get a grid where I see the monthly register of the meter and the amount to pay.
Someone did something similar to get an idea of how to do it?

thanks
Hi
First you have to create the trend as normal trend in LM. Later in Mosaic in the chart widget you can add it in series. The rest of the settings are just how it looks like.
BR
Ctrl+F5