This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visualization always shows wrong plan
Hi,
I have a strange problem with one LM4 (20160714).

When I want to access the visualization, it doesn't show the home page, but another page instead. Let's call it page X.

Also, when using the visualization editor, when I choose a plan and then click the 'User view' icon, that plan is not shown, but plan X is shown. This happens irrespective of the plan I want to view. The url shown in the user view is the correct one for the plan I want to view.

I've rebooted the device, tried with different browsers, with the same result.

Any idea what is going on?
Thx.
Hi,

You probably have nothing on your plan (or only items on the layout), plans without any items are not showed..

BR,

Erwin
(21.10.2019, 12:43)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

You probably have nothing on your plan (or only items on the layout), plans without any items are not showed..

BR,

Erwin

Actually I do: it contains links to the other plans and it shows also the value of a number of variables:    

As a matter of fact, I have another LM4 with the same type of home page and on that one I don't have this problem.
On the current LM4 this used to work but at one point it started to behave this way.
Can you send your project via PM?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi
This is because you have Java Script which redirect to your mobotix page. Once disabled all works fine.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(23.10.2019, 07:26)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
This is because you have Java Script which redirect to your mobotix page.  Once disabled all works fine.
BR

Hm, I had completely forgotten about that!

That script is used to pop up the mobotix camera view page when someone rings the bell.
It appears now that the group address value that triggers the script was not correctly set.

Thanks for finding this out!