This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SIPJS for intercom
Hi, everyone
Is it possible to connect the sipjs.com library to LogicMachine for the operation of the SIP intercom through the web interface
You can use it but you need to have your own back-end (SIP server) for this.
(23.10.2019, 07:11)admin Wrote: You can use it but you need to have your own back-end (SIP server) for this.
Own SIP server I have. Where do I start adding SIPJS library?
Hi,

You could inject / append the code with custom JS but the easiest way is to add the html and needed js files in the user ftp folder and add it to your visu by frame.

Biggest problem with web based SIP clients is that they use webRTC and current browsers require WSS when webRTC is used, so that also means installing CA SSL certificates.

i played with this a few years ago, it works but it’s not easy to manage and I would not advice to use it on customer sites as CA certificates are valid for relative short period.

When you consider this solution I would advise to use SIP server as a service where SSL is handled by the service, downside of that is that All SIP cliënts are depending on internet.

BR,

Erwin
(23.10.2019, 19:16)Эрвин ван дер Цварт Wrote: Привет,

Вы можете добавить / добавить код с помощью пользовательского JS, но самый простой способ - это добавить html и необходимые js-файлы в папку ftp пользователя и добавить ее в визуально по кадрам.

Самая большая проблема с веб-клиентами SIP заключается в том, что они используют webRTC, а при использовании webRTC современные браузеры требуют WSS, что также означает установку сертификатов CA SSL.

Я играл с этим несколько лет назад, он работает, но им нелегко управлять, и я бы не советовал использовать его на сайтах клиентов, поскольку сертификаты CA действительны в течение относительно короткого периода времени.

Когда вы рассматриваете это решение, я бы посоветовал использовать SIP-сервер в качестве службы, где SSL обрабатывается службой, недостатком этого является то, что все клиенты SIP зависят от Интернета.

БР,

Эрвин

Many Thx