This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Force visu update
Hi!

I have a public mounted iPad with a LM vizu in a browser app on a project. When I make changes in the vizu I have to "hard" close the app and open it again for the change to take action. Are there any script or workaround to force the vizu to update?

BR

P
In the User access settings there is parameter 'User cookie expiration days:' but still the minimum value is 1day.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
OK! No way to do this on event?
Hi,

Yes that is possible, add this to your custom JS (you have to refresh browser once to make it active)
Code:
$(function(){
if (typeof grp != 'undefined') {
   grp.listen('1/1/1', function(object, state) {
     var value = object.value;
     if (state == 'value') {
       if (value == true) {
         location.reload(true);
       }
     }
   });
  }
});
BR,

Erwin
(15.11.2019, 08:59)permar Wrote: Hi!

I have a public mounted iPad with a LM vizu in a browser app on a project. When I make changes in the vizu I have to "hard" close the app and open it again for the change to take action. Are there any script or workaround to force the vizu to update?

BR

P

Hi
Can I ask you how did you solve the "battery issue"? I mean did you leave the battery in the iPad?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259