This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visu screen
Hi

I'm in need of a screen that can show the visu from LM.
The case I got is that a customer wants to display his solar production on an monitor in the reception area of their building.
So pulling data in and making it in visu i no problem, but displaying it on a screen is the problem im facing now.

Anyone got some tips on cheap and simple screens/ monitors? preferably between 30"-50"

Best regards
Marcus H
(12.11.2019, 09:22)MarcusH Wrote: Hi

The case I got is that a customer wants to display his solar production on an monitor in the reception area of their building.
So pulling data in and making it in visu i no problem, but displaying it on a screen is the problem im facing now.

Anyone got some tips on cheap and simple screens/ monitors? preferably between 30"-50"

Best regards
Marcus H

Hi Marcus.
I have done that one time.
Make a page in LM.
Get a monitor or tv with hdmi input and connect to a Raspberry Pi with digital signage software on.
https://www.binaryemotions.com/raspberry...-download/
And just let it show your page in LM.
Or just get a TV which has build in web browser
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.11.2019, 10:16)stonecroft Wrote:
(12.11.2019, 09:22)MarcusH Wrote: Hi

Best regards
Marcus H

Hi Marcus.
I have done that one time.
Make a page in LM.
Get a monitor or tv with hdmi input and connect to a Raspberry Pi with digital signage software on.
https://www.binaryemotions.com/raspberry...-download/
And just let it show your page in LM.

Thanks, i'll look into this. This sounds like the cheapest and best way.