This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trend history transfer
Hi,

I have uploaded the new profile but the same result.

See below

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This says that you have no connection to the slave. Check cables, check if modbus parameters are correct, check if any other script or something else could use RS485. Reboot just in case.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Everything clear except if modbus parameters are correct.

Where and which parameters should I check?
It depend what registry you want to read. You should check in device manuals first. For example if your value is 8byte like the Active energy then datatype must be int64 this mean you will read 4 registers like in your script. If you want to read 1 register then datatype can be int16. Bus_dataype is KNX DPT to which you will convert the value. The rest should be clear.
Ctrl+F5
Hello Daniel,

I am sending you 2 videos because the problem is still here.

As you can I see in the video I had normal measurements for the energy meter A9MEM3155 up to 11/11. On that day I backup the program from the old HomeLynk and I restore to a brand new HomeLynk. From then I have not measurements.

As you can see I have make the steps according to your instructions. Old script disactivated, delete Modbus device and profile, add new profile and device, link to object and then the same error. The new profile is not show in video but I have already changed it.

Also you can see in the next video the connections from A9MEM3155 to HomeLynk. D+ to D+, D- to D- and 0V to 0V. I haven't changed anything. This connection was also in the old HomeLynk.

Please help. It is possible to be the HomeLynk broken? It is brand new.

I am sorry but I can't attached the videos. How can I send you?

Thanks

The peak on 13/11 is because I have set manually the value.
use we transfer.com or similar
Ctrl+F5
https://we.tl/t-FEwW1oRwVY
Did you watch the 'Daniel' video? hardly can see anything.

Check the modbus settings on the meter. Press OK and ESC and then press arrow down to change. I have the same meter on my panel, works just fine.
Ctrl+F5
Ok, but I haven't changed something in Energy meter. And also I told you that it was working fine for 3-4 years until to change with the new Homelynk.
Or you can send me your backup and I can setup my meter the same way as you and then we will know if your HL rs485 is damaged.
Ctrl+F5
Ok. Of course. Thank you very much. 

https://we.tl/t-oViE7xm5fs

I am sending you again the Daniel video in higher resolution.

BR
So I uploaded your project, then I changed meter modbus settings to what you had and all is working straight on. Please double check on the slave if you actually have that settings and if yes then the problem is in RS485 on your HL.
Ctrl+F5
Daniel,

I have a SpaceLynk. I am trying to restore the file to it, but it returns an error "the file is invalid".

Can I not restore the file to SpaceLynk in order to check if it can work correct with the energy meter?

BR
Do you mean backup? Firmware on SL must be equal or higher otherwise backup will be rejected.
Ctrl+F5
Yes backup. Can you suggest the latest firmware?

Thanks
Ctrl+F5
I have restored to SpaceLynk and I have the same error.

No communication.

So the settings in energy will be false?

BR
Yes that must be your slave.
Ctrl+F5
In the energy meter I have

slave address: 001

baud rate: 19200

parity: even

Also I use D+, D- and 0V. Should I use also and the symbol ground in the terminal of energy meter between 0V and D-?

I haven't connected so far.
With your short cable just D0,D1 is enough. I have it like that. It sound to me like RS485 on the meter is broken here.
Ctrl+F5