This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic machine as OPC server and OPC client
Hello colleagues, the next thread is to ask if the logic machine can work as an OPC server and as an OPC client and how to make this work. Thank you very much and I am attentive to your comments.
At this moment there's no ready solution for OPC. There's an open source library and Lua library for this but we haven't compiled/tested it.
okay. Admin Thanks for answering. Just have something, please let me know. On the other hand, if you have the open source library and Lua library link, you could send it to me here, maybe I can help you.
Hi all,
I reopen this old thread to ask if anyone has made any progress or has any suggestions to connect a LogicMachine to an OPC UA Server.
Thanks in advance.
Hi!!

Any news from this subject??

"
Hi all,
I reopen this old thread to ask if anyone has made any progress or has any suggestions to connect a LogicMachine to an OPC UA Server.
Thanks in advance.

"

I need the exact same thing!

Thanks in advance!

Kike
(15.06.2023, 09:34)kike Wrote: Hi!!

Any news from this subject??

I'm afraid not, we could try a class action ;-)
Also here....a solution for OPCua read....please !
KNX Advanced Partner + Tutor