This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Version question
Hi,

Whats the diff between Schneider Wiser for KNF and LogicMachine5?
I know W4K has a much higher price, but why and whats diffs?

My second question,
How can I find the version of LogicMachine5 Reactor GSM for KNX? I can only find with CAN FT. Every pictures of the product show with CAN FT :S

Best regards, Alexander
Hi
It is pretty much the same. With LM you have some more apps. SE has also some specific apps for them self.
The Reactor GSM can be ordered in both versions, CAN FT or KNX, just specify which one you want.
LogicMachine5 Reactor GSM Power CANxLM5p-GMSC
LogicMachine5 Reactor GSM Power KNXLM5p-GMS
It is written in datasheet Smile
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(26.11.2019, 12:44)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
It is pretty much the same. With LM you have some more apps. SE has also some specific apps for them self.
The Reactor GSM can be ordered in both versions, CAN FT or KNX, just specify which one you want.
LogicMachine5 Reactor GSM Power CANxLM5p-GMSC
LogicMachine5 Reactor GSM Power KNXLM5p-GMS
It is written in datasheet Smile
BR

If you look at:
[/url][url=https://download.schneider-electric.com/files?p_enDocType=Brochure&p_File_Name=998-20119685_GMA-GB-+Comparison+WiserKNX+%26+SpaceLYnk.pdf&p_Doc_Ref=998-20119685_GMA-GB]https://download.schneider-electric.com/files?p_enDocType=Brochure&p_File_Name=998-20119685_GMA-GB-+Comparison+WiserKNX+%26+SpaceLYnk.pdf&p_Doc_Ref=998-20119685_GMA-GB

Then you will see that W4K has a limit of 8 users. spaceLYnk has a limit of 50 users.
How many users have LM5 restrictions for?
W4K lacks support for IP / TP KNX filtering, is there in LM5?
Well, the latest SE hardware is the same as LM. Software core is the same. This numbers were done based on some SE tests. Over the time there was 3 version of hardware. I don't know which version of HW they tested but most likely not the latest.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(27.11.2019, 07:40)Daniel. Wrote: Well, the latest SE hardware is the same as LM. Software core is the same.  This numbers were done based on some SE tests. Over the time there was 3 version of hardware. I don't know which version of HW they tested but most likely not the latest.

But if I want at least 50 users, can I buy LM for that?
LM has no defined limits in software
Hi,

W4K has a limit in the 'unique' users you can create, this limitation is not in spaceLYnk just like the LM, the number of concurrent users is equal in all controllers and is also depending on the CPU model. HW3 has the most powerfull CPU and can (logical) handle more then a HW1 controller with older CPU model.

We tested the load for a longer term, when a visu is open the client's websocket is actively communicating with the controller and this basically determines the number of concurrent users.

If you have users with mobile phones the average total number is a lot higher then when using wall mounted panels as a phone only communicates with the controller during the usage where a wall mounted panel is always communicating.

BR,

Erwin