This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Ip Camera image
I can get the Mjpeg image of my HIK ip camera displayed in visu, although the ip camera only supports one stream at a time over http, so if multiple clients try to view the image only one at a time can view it.

is there any way to view this in visu in a different format, onvif, h.264 rtsp or similar 

i am trying to achieve all clients to view the image at the same time. 

Many Thanks
Unfortunately browsers do not support this. You could try to install some plugins but you will have to do it on every client device.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello,

May be you can try to save camera image to FTP and then it will be available to all customer... Such example exist here at forum. Of course it will not videostream, but customers will see every second screenshots..

BR,

Alex
(05.12.2019, 04:19)benanderson_475 Wrote: I can get the Mjpeg image of my HIK ip camera displayed in visu, although the ip camera only supports one stream at a time over http, so if multiple clients try to view the image only one at a time can view it.

is there any way to view this in visu in a different format, onvif, h.264 rtsp or similar 

i am trying to achieve all clients to view the image at the same time. 

Many Thanks

Hey  Guy!
Have you solved this problem yet!
Thank you so much!
It won't be solved unless camera manufacturers come up with a solution that will work natively in the browser. All current solutions require a separate hardware to act a proxy to convert camera RTSP stream to a format that browsers understand.