This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Message not sent when I click send 2nd (1st then send ok)
I'm using a 3G usb Huawei E173Eu-1. and lm2 version 7.12.2013.
I have a bug is: USB 3G send the first message with no errors! But in the 2nd message is not sent (not sent to the phone).
To send the message we have to restart the LM2, then the first message sent, messages are not sent to the 2nd.
3G network health! Are errors or by version LM2 not good?

Country you live, if you use it to send messages from LM3 USB 3G user or device that?
I live in Vietnam. thank all!
help me!
uppppppppp shot !!!
help me! Confused Sad Sad Sad
Check "System log" in "Network Config" -> "Status". It might have error messages about USB disconnecting. This can happen if 3G modem requires more power than specified by USB standard.
(07.03.2016, 13:49)admin Wrote: Check "System log" in "Network Config" -> "Status". It might have error messages about USB disconnecting. This can happen if 3G modem requires more power than specified by USB standard.
I do not see this error message  Sad Sad
Huawei 3G USB E173Eu-1 can be integrated into LM3!
I can be integrated with other 3G USB (not a USB Huawei E173Eu-1) to LM3? And how? please help  Heart Shy
(09.03.2016, 10:12)phongvucba Wrote:
(07.03.2016, 13:49)admin Wrote: Check "System log" in "Network Config" -> "Status". It might have error messages about USB disconnecting. This can happen if 3G modem requires more power than specified by USB standard.
I do not see this error message  Sad Sad
Huawei 3G USB E173Eu-1 can be integrated into LM3!
I can be integrated with other 3G USB (not a USB Huawei E173Eu-1) to LM3? And how? please help  Heart Shy

Maybe not in the "Network Status" but on the "Status"->"System log"?