This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

ekey fsx App
(20.05.2023, 13:21)balatis Wrote: Hi 
i have a problem with e key app , i can not find the scaner and when running the ekey app my cpu is very hi...
The device is LM 5 lite , firmwear Version: 20230420
The modbus port id tested and is ok 
The wire is tested and is ok
i attached a foto from cpu load 
Thanks in advance...

Hi,    I upgraded my LM 5 Lite to firmware v. 20230420.  ekey fsx app work the same way.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OK, which are the following steps, because it also creates an issue in fingerprint recognition?

Thank you.
(22.05.2023, 11:54)agris Wrote:
(20.05.2023, 13:21)balatis Wrote: Hi 
i have a problem with e key app , i can not find the scaner and when running the ekey app my cpu is very hi...
The device is LM 5 lite , firmwear Version: 20230420
The modbus port id tested and is ok 
The wire is tested and is ok
i attached a foto from cpu load 
Thanks in advance...

Hi,    I upgraded my LM 5 Lite to firmware v. 20230420.  ekey fsx app work the same way.

The problem occurred because all the ekey db tables were lost in the LM local storage.
I couldn't repeat this problem on my LM5 Lite device by upgrading the firmware to v.20230420.
Correction algorithm to restore the functionality was:
1. Perform lua script:
os.execute("rm /home/apps/store/daemon/ekey/version")
2. restart the LM device or stop/start ekey fsx app daemon. The ekey fsx app daemon will create the new db tables for ekey fsx app.
3. select one of the scanners and perform cmd "SyncToDB" to restore fingerprints.
4. manually restore all other configuration.