This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

energy consumption visualization as bar graph
Dear all,
i wish to visualize the Energy consumption as bar graph.
This means i read out via Modbus the electric meter (counter value)
Example : 16:00 Clock 1345KW/h ;17:00 Clock 1347  --> Display as Bar Graph for this hour 2KW/h
Is this possible?
Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you use Mosaic then there are different types of graphs.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(27.12.2019, 12:14)Daniel. Wrote: If you use Mosaic then there are different types of graphs.
Dear Daniel,
many thanks for your Message.
I use the SpaceLYnk Device from Schneider. I do not have found "mosaic " in the App Store
Can i install mosaic anyway?
Does have the FbEditor a function to calculate the Power consumption? (Show as Value Day/ Month/ Year)

Best Regards
Bastian
Hi,

Touch 3.0 is coming soon to the spaceLYnk so you need to wait a bit longer..

BR,

Erwin
(27.12.2019, 12:14)Daniel. Wrote: If you use Mosaic then there are different types of graphs.
I have tried the Chart widget in Mosaic 3.0. But the widget is empty even if the trends are working. Are there any other types of graphs . Can't find them in the widget menues.?

Sent fra min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk
"...Touch 3.0 is coming soon to the spaceLYnk so you need to wait a bit longer.."

OK, i must wait..... Thanks.

"Does have the FbEditor a function to calculate the Power consumption? (Show as Value Day/ Month/ Year)"

Or any easy other way to calculate in FW 2.40 ?
Hi, 

Normally i would add a trend to the object and use trends.fetchone to get a average value over a x period.

See: https://openrb.com/docs/trends-new.htm

BR,

Erwin
I have tried the Chart widget in Mosaic 3.0. But the widget is empty even if the trends are working. Are there any other types of graphs . Can't find them in the widget menues.?
There is chart Type and many options but you won't find exactly the same as on your picture.
Ctrl+F5
(02.01.2020, 08:19)Daniel. Wrote: There is chart Type and many options  but you won't find exactly the same as on your picture.
If i choose the chart widget, the Chart type always says None and it shows a lock symbol when hovering the mouse over it., 
I choose a trend from the Trend log pane but no values are shown in the widget.
Just blank .

Maybe its just me doing something wrong,. Or that i cant show the trends from the Lm. 

Chart Type is in Basic settings
Ctrl+F5
(02.01.2020, 12:17)Daniel. Wrote: Chart Type is in Basic settings
Found it. But tried pulling up Trend logs and forgot that this is not supported in the Mosaic.
It is, Is not supported in the cloud yet.
Ctrl+F5
(03.01.2020, 09:25)Daniel. Wrote: It is, Is not supported in the cloud yet.
Did i understand this correctly that it should work in Mosaic locally, but not in cloud?
I know from previous that you are working on a way for the cloud. Thats to be continued. 

But if first is correct i am not getting nothing values showing for my trend logs. But if i misunderstood the first than everything is ok. :=)
Yes trends works locally only for now. You won't see them in cloud. In cloud they can be shown if data comes from a server in json format.
Ctrl+F5