This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Category
Hi, I'm new to LM, I'm at the first experiments with mosaic3.0. With the help of the manual I have done a little bit of everything except to bring up the categories on the home page.  How can it be done?  Thanks in advance to those who will help me.
(27.12.2019, 17:32)CristianAgata Wrote: Hi, I'm new to LM, I'm at the first experiments with mosaic3.0. With the help of the manual I have done a little bit of everything except to bring up the categories on the home page.  How can it be done?  Thanks in advance to those who will help me.
By category you mean function? If marked correct the function is always on the left of the screen under the menu. 
Like "climate" light etc.
(27.12.2019, 17:43)Tokatubs Wrote:
(27.12.2019, 17:32)CristianAgata Wrote: Hi, I'm new to LM, I'm at the first experiments with mosaic3.0. With the help of the manual I have done a little bit of everything except to bring up the categories on the home page.  How can it be done?  Thanks in advance to those who will help me.
By category you mean function? If marked correct the function is always on the left of the screen under the menu. 
Yes I mean, I see it on the menu in the left side. But how can I add in the main page as it happens with rooms?
(27.12.2019, 18:00)CristianAgata Wrote:
Yes I mean, I see it on the menu in the left side. But how can I add in the main page as it happens with rooms?
Making widgets, take a look at advanced . There is show on floor plan and main page. Test if this is what you want?
(27.12.2019, 18:04)Tokatubs Wrote:
(27.12.2019, 18:00)CristianAgata Wrote:
Making widgets, take a look at advanced . There is show on floor plan and main page. Test if this is what you want?
Thanks, tomorrow I will try and I let you know
Sad Sad Sad  I tried but i can't make a home page likes that in the attached file......

I highlighted the part that I can't do....

Thanks in advance

BR Cristian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Technically it could be done via HTML widget with link to a category but there is no out of the box solution for this. This will work only locally anyway.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5