This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

CANx DALI
Hi,
how the CANx DALI gateway app opens
to do a device search?
You need to add DALI gateway device in main CANx app then switch to CANx DALI app to scan DALI line for ballasts. We will be publishing updated and improved CANx DALI app this month.
I recieved my CANx DALI module 14 days ago and added the device (and 2 other) by linescan to my logic machine.
Everything looked fine then, but last week i had time to work on my setup again i lost the communication to the Dali module. The respond was at first that several device use the same adress. I then wrote adress again to the unit (changed the adress to a number i knew was free as i only have 3 CANx devices). Respond is device not found.
Powercycled the unit and everyting looked fine again, device found etc. But 2 minutes in the same happens again. Same procedure, again with new adress and no change. Several powercycles (fix problem only temporary) Linescan gives the Dali module in iteration several times.
Then i flashed new firmware from https://dl.openrb.com/canx-new/
The flash process is ok and new firmware is loaded  (dali_20200319.dfu).
Still the same problem. 
The other units is ok and bus is fine other than the DALI module.
Some idea whats wrong. 
Dali modules is not comissioned yet (not connected dali line or dali power, only 24V and CANx bus)
Hi Karl,
I will contact you privately, sounds to me as hw issue. We will sort it out.