This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

GUI Where to start
SCHNEIDER WISER GUI:
I have been playing around with my Wiser (same as HomeLynk) as the Logic module in my KNX setup with some basic LUA scripting.  Schneiders Push buttons and Multitouch pro in each rooms. So far all good. 

A proffessional looking GUI to my smarthouse would be great. Both for Ipads, phones, computer AND for an installed touch display. Something which can nicely display gather information from sensors, consumption trends, temperature trends, weather information, light swithces, light sliders, temperature setting, sensor information and warnings in a nice designed user inteface like you see from many other smart home integrators. I do use the Touch now on my phone, computer and ipad and it works OK, but it does not look very well as it is now. 

GRAPHIC USER INTERFACE: 
The plan is to make a custom GUI in Photoshop or Illustrator, or alternatively finding a nice template if excisting anywhere. I do not expect all my wishes to come through here, but if we could get 80% I would most definately want to achieve that. 
Some design inspiration collected here: https://www.pinterest.ie/steveroyset/smarthouse-gui/ 

1a) Wiser up for it?
Can anything near the design of the inspirations be done in the Wiser? OR do I have to rethink this and get an additional to get these kind of graphical looks? (i.e. Athom Homey, Home Assistant or other KNX compatible items). To Import backgrounds, graphical elements and simple buttons seems pretty straight forward according to the LM example. I am more conserned about the more advanced items like trends, sliders etc. 

1b) Visualization = Mozaik?
I guess the visualization module in my Wiser is where I start? The touch seems very very basic and Limited With very few widgets. 
Is mozaik the same as the vizulisaition or Touch? Else, can the mozaic be installed on the Wiser if it gives me more of what I need? 
What would be the best aproach here?

1b) Trends and Sliders
I did not see a lot of great looking trends presentations, vertical sliders, rotating sliders, weather presentations, temperature Controls. Can this be done or imported?  

1c) Templates
Are there any known existing libraries where downloadable templates for designs, sliders, trends or other modules can be downloaded? In example JSON sliders/Trends etc? Paid or free. I thought I read somewhere in a manual or web that such a service could be available as a subsription for pro-users from LM. 

Please advice if you have any tips for where to start, send more inspiration or have any idea about how to solve these matters. 
I supsect that many of you bright heads have done similar things to what I try to achieve here.  

SOME INSPRATION: 
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
Some more inspiration:
- Simple Black and White design
https://www.behance.net/gallery/87825503...%20home%20

- Bitcoin design
https://www.behance.net/gallery/63885757...e-Download

- Simple Mobile design:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/75257833...me-concept

- Revamped Lovelace theme
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/re...-19/114125

- Another Home assistant theme
https://www.reddit.com/r/homeassistant/c...dashboard/
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
Hi,
You really need to make your mind which of the examples you want to use. Some are better to do in custom visu and some in Mosaic. Not everything is exactly possible but you can get quite close to it. No Mosaic can not be installed on Wiser as they use equivalent 'Touch' app to it. SE Touch is a bit behind mosaic but there are works to update it.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(06.01.2020, 09:11)Daniel. Wrote: Hi,
You really need to make your mind which of the examples you want to use. Some are better to do in custom visu and some in Mosaic.  Not everything is exactly possible but you can get quite close to it. No Mosaic can not be installed on Wiser as they use equivalent 'Touch' app to it. SE Touch is a bit behind mosaic but there are works to update it. 
BR

Thank you Daniel. Yes, I totally agree that I need to make a design and decide on this.  At this stage, before spending a lot of time on design, I am trying find limitations and posibillties within the system. And also how to get started….
I think the best way is to start and try to create something, When you will have problem on particular topic feel free to ask.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

Just start, your visu will evolve over the years, when i compare my first visu with others over time you start laughing about the first (:

BR,

Erwin
Hi and thanks to all of you helpers in here. 
Here is a quick update of the visualization status per now. Most of it now works as designed here. Trends are not functional per now. Would be great to get some help in how to design trends proper.  

[Image: 20200119_225931_w.jpg]
stemic01
[quote pid='16497' dateline='1586870781']
UPDATE: Here is a live and working version of my current Wiser (LM) smart house dashboard. Tibber live power consumption (THANK YOUO JØRN) is now working an will change background color accordingly. Still lots of tuning to do, but we are slowly getting there. I guess there will be a  more fancy version in the future, but good for now. 

A couple of questions: 

1. SIMPLE TRENDS
Is there a way to get some very simple trends to integrate in the Visual design?  Maybe just a super simple graph like this to see if temperatures/consumption has gone up or Down the last hour / day / week:
 [Image: graph_temp.png]

2. TABLET  
I have a plan of installing a tablet on my wall for the Visual. Which solution would you recommend using? I was thinking a tablet with something around a HD resolution on the screen to being able to have Space for trends, buttons and graphic elements.   
- Which tablets are you guys using for your visu, and is there any better than others in the lower price range to recommend? 
- Is Apple or Android to prefer? 
- How do you solve power and safe charging if the tablet is plugged in constantly?
- Also good to get advice on Nice frames / wall installation kits. 

Thanks to all contributors to my questions and to this forum overall - it is tremendous helpfull. Keep up the good work.

[Image: theView_DashboardLive.jpg]
[/quote]