This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

I can not restore backup after a failure
After the second attempt to connect to the modbus, I again lose all LM settings.
The script for connecting to modbus writes errors to the log and leads the LM to an unstable / inoperative state.

I notice that LM does not execute working scripts, does not display part of graphics. I decide to restart the LM.
After rebooting, the LM is in some kind of old state.

Before rebooting, I made a backup. There are also several previous backups.
None of the backups restore visualization and scripts Sad.

In the latter backup(before rebooting), the archive already lacks all new visualization elements.

I tried to restore backups in different browsers, on different machines. Nothing helps.

I have LM5Lp. Firmware 20170620

System log
Jan 8 06:54:29 LogicMachine kern.info kernel: [ 3.956939] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p3): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: nodelalloc
Jan 8 06:54:29 LogicMachine kern.info kernel: [ 3.956485] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p3): recovery complete
Jan 8 06:54:28 LogicMachine user.info sysinit: /dev/mmcblk0p3: ********** WARNING: Filesystem still has errors **********
Jan 8 06:54:28 LogicMachine user.info sysinit: e2fsck: unable to set superblock flags on /dev/mmcblk0p3
Jan 8 06:54:28 LogicMachine user.info sysinit: Run journal anyway? yes
Jan 8 06:54:28 LogicMachine user.info sysinit: Superblock needs_recovery flag is clear, but journal has data.

I attach 2 archives
Today’s backup, made inoperative, already without graphic elements in the archive, but the database size is larger.
And the previous one, made in working condition.
Please help.

Attached Files
.gz   Project-lm-2020.01.08-08.56.tar.gz (Size: 2.31 MB / Downloads: 3)
.gz   Project-lm-2020.01.02-00.40.tar.gz (Size: 2.31 MB / Downloads: 3)
This looks like file system is corrupted. You can try hardware factory reset. Long press >10s reset button LED will be red while pressing and will start flashing at some point. Release and press again for 10 sec, LED will go again red while pressing and after 10sec will start flashing fast.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
You should replace the SD card.
Daniel, thanks, but it didn’t help.
Admin, tell me, please, how to do this. I have no inserted usb devices. Need to disassemble the LM body?
You can just open the top cover and you will see the card.
https://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3...-software/
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thanks to all. I replaced the sd card. Unfortunately, the last backup with non-working trendlogs. I restored the backup a week ago and make changes, restore scripts and visualizations.