This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trend log stopped working
Hi all,

All my trend logs stopped working after a power loss. No errors in the logs and my SD card seems to work properly. Creating a new trend log works, but I would like to revive the old ones to avoid losing all the past data.

Any ideas?

Thanks
If you reboot do you still have the new trends?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(09.01.2020, 09:08)Daniel. Wrote: If you reboot do you still have the new trends?
Yes, they keep working.
Does anyone know if multiple trend logs impact CPU/IO... I am constantly seing between 0,5 to 0,9 in CPU/IO, and this is a SpaceLYnk for home use, so it is not that many objects that keep writing on the bus at any given time
BR,
Mr.D
Trend data is stored once a minute so it can slightly increase the system load but not by a large amount. You can install Processes app to see what is causing the most CPU load on your device.