This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Neighbour Timeout issue
Hi All,

I am having a issue using the neighbour import function. I have 21.000 objects roughly which I am trying to import from one LM to another. They are on the same network. The message I am getting is "Error: Timeout".

All the objects have datatypes and the Remote Services are enabled (and passwords match).

Anyone have any fixes to this?
Your LM probably runs out of memory as this object amount is just crazy high.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(11.09.2023, 12:33)Daniel Wrote: Your LM probably runs out of memory as this object amount is just crazy high.

Hi Daniel,

The memory is showing up as 28%. I am using this LM as a master unit with all the objects. I have multiple sub LM as area couplers which run all the processes and logic. The master is just for remote monitoring from a single source.

Is there a limitation of objects we can have? It doesn't seem to be a memory issue from what I can see.
The biggest project I ever saw was 8k objects and it barely worked.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5