This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Direct input/Step +/-
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and a new user of the logic machine, so forgive me if I have a stupid question.   Blush

I try to make a visualization to control te heating of my home. For the adjustement of the temperature, I want to use a 'Direct input/Step +/-'. I have to questions: about the use of it:
  • Can I adjust the size of the object. It is quiet large in comparison of the rest of the visualization..
  • Can I change the step so I can change the temperature with 0,5°?
Thank in advance,

Amelie
Hi
1. You can do it via custom css like this. Change will be visible only in Visu not editor
Code:
.item-control-single .control-spinner {
  transform: scale(0.75);
  transform-origin: 0 0;
}
2. In object visualisation parameters there is step you can set.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.02.2020, 11:02)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
1. You can do it via custom css like this. Change will be visible only in Visu not editor
Code:
.item-control-single .control-spinner {
  transform: scale(0.75);
  transform-origin: 0 0;
}
2. In object visualisation parameters there is step you can set.

Thank you for the CSS-tip. It worked!

But, when I look at the visualization parameters, I can only change the steps with an integer. What, Am I doing wrong? The object type is a 2-byte
floating point, so I don't think this is causing the problem.
2 byte float?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5