This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine wishlist
(11.03.2019, 14:16)manos@dynamitec Wrote: Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask of a way to show error logs to the end client without giving admin access ot the configuration tab of the LM. I have Dali gateways on KNX side and I want to log all the group addresses that are indicating faults and show this on a list of erros so then end client can check it. 

The default log function and object logs tab is nice but is there a way to access it without having admin access?

Kind regards,

Use alerts and alert manager app
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank you Daniel for the quick reply. I will check the app.
@admin

In attachment is seen my problem - part of graphs is closed over by trends names:

How better correct this? Is possible to do if mouse is over just hide trend names for some seconds? May be add this to next firmware? If more trends - graph will not seen at all because of trend names

Alex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Trends are not optimized for smaller sizes. There are several things you can do via Custom CSS.

1. Hide legend completely:
Code:
.flotr-legend {
  display: none;
}

2. Make is partially transparent:
Code:
.flotr-legend {
  opacity: 0.5;
}

3: Remove border and background:
Code:
.flotr-legend {
  border: none;
  background: none;
}
Big thanks,

One of variants will be chosen, i think will solve my problem
@admin

Hi,

need a little help - can you please write for me full code I can change transparency and other possibilities for different trends?
Also how change background and graph color??
BR,
Alex
Hi,

can you add the following feature to Mosaic 3.0.
If I have a "General alarm" or "Alarm sensor" widget, I can show a modal, if the alarm occures (already possible).
Can you add the option, that the modal can be shown on each page (Room) of mosaic independet where the widget was added?
Best regards

forsterm
It´s possible to include a option for different times in each element of a scene and enable one object to be included more than one time in the same scene?

Eg:

- When the scene is activated, light one is turned on, there´s a delay (changeable) before light two is turned on, there´s a delay and the blinds are closed... I think this would simplify some process, as we don´t need to create a script for everytime we need simple actions that includes timing and delays.

- When the scene starts the tv is turned on, delay (until it complete it´s turn on process), change it´s input to HDMI 2, turn off the lights, power on the bluray. (This example will require a combination between a script and the scene) I, personally, use this a lot, and if it´s possible use the scenes feature to create the macro, it will be more efficient and less time will be required for the creation/test.

BR,
Jefferson Campos
Adding to trends labels (points or ranges).

e.g. I know that current temperature value is caused by heating renovation so I add range label to the trend that from today to e.g. next week there is some heating renovation.
Done is better than perfect
Adding bar charts.

It could be great tool for monitoring and visualising weekly, monthly consumption of energy, water, gas, etc..
Please add to LM a tab for writing changelog, which would be also included in backup.
CANx app has "Project notes" which is included in the backup.
(30.10.2019, 07:59)admin Wrote: CANx app has "Project notes" which is included in the backup.
Ive saw it and they are more like todo or be careful for and then you done something or fixed then it should be not there. But I was thinking more about notes with timestamp so then you can see the progress of your project and what backup with data for sure includes. Such notes could be also colored e.g. fix/develop and others.
When making new trend logs, I have to specify every single value in the register form, because none of the default values meet my need. All this input values, except object and name must be confirmed by a mouse operation, or by using arrow keys. This is quite job when making several logs.

My wish is one or both of the following:

a) The possibility to copy an existing trend log. When duplicated i only have to change the object and name
b) The possibility to define my own default values for the input form.
You could add them by script, way faster and you can set your defaults (:

.lua   Batch adding trends by script v1_2.lua (Size: 5.43 KB / Downloads: 32)
(10.11.2020, 22:07)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: You could add them by script, way faster and you can set your defaults (:
Thank you!
I don't know if this thread is still open, but I'll give it a try.

Recently I've been making a lot of Trends, and when I had to organize them, it was very tedious to click on up arrow until I reach the desired point. It would be nice to click and drag to the correct position.

Also another feature I miss it's to have folders in Trends, this way you could organize it better.

Last but not least, color change to see at a glance values and trends above or under a value. e.g. co2 value exceeds a limit, the same with the temperature...

Thank you!
You are probably using an older firmware. There's "Change sort order" button under the trend log list where you can change order via drag and drop. Categories for trends are also implemented. Custom colors cannot be implemented at the moment because the chart library does not have this feature.
(03.12.2021, 07:29)admin Wrote: You are probably using an older firmware. There's "Change sort order" button under the trend log list where you can change order via drag and drop. Categories for trends are also implemented. Custom colors cannot be implemented at the moment because the chart library does not have this feature.

You can implement filter function and showing only specific values or above/below selected value and mark time periods which has some such a data. This could be interesting for non scripting users. It could be have more advanced logic which via script when parsing a lot of data could block LM.