This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine wishlist
Hi,

I think that software developers as Erwin or Admin can easily integrate the SIP by leaving of a base as that this....

https://www.mizu-voip.com/Software/Softp...JVoIP.aspx

BR.
Jean-Marc
This is Java and not supported anymore by current generation browsers.

If it was that easy i would have done it already a long time ago (:

BR,

Erwin
(02.12.2017, 08:38)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: This is Java and not supported anymore by current generation browsers.

If it was that easy i would have done it already a long time ago (:

BR,

Erwin

As they just released a new version (the old one was expired), I installed it and upon launching it, it immediately complains that it needs java (which is actually installed on my machine)...
According to the documentation it should however be possible to use another engine like WebRTC.
Furthermore, this is not freely available software: the downloadable version has several limitations and the commercial version is not cheap...

Also: there are very few things that are 'easy'. There is always an amount of work involved.
I very much appreciate the time and effort that Erwin, admin, edgars, Daniel and others spend on helping us out!

BR,
baggins
I think it would be nice to have the possibility of open a widget from another widget.

Now we can do this with a little bit code, but i think it would be better if the widgets had this option by default.

Thanks!
Hello,
I would like to change the event.sender field over remote services.

At the moment I can change event.sender in a script with grp.sender = “xx“.

Now I would like to change it by remote services, too.

Is it possible to implement this?

Thank you very much.
Best regards

forsterm
@forsterm, no problem, we'll add sender parameter to remote services in the next firmware
Hello,

would it bee possible to add the following function.
If I duplicated a page of the visualisation, I would like to get a window, where I have listet all assignt objects.
In this window I can easily assign new objects.

I think it would bee a good feature if I have many floors with the same floor plan.
Best regards

forsterm
Maybe you can think about adding some Custom CSS and JS which is loaded also in Visualisation Editor. This would be helpful with generating some menus and general styles like text-right. And also you could add the possibility of segmenting or easy hiding and shortcuts to part of Custom CSS and JS.
Custom CSS on/off in the editor is already in plans for the new editor. Not sure about custom JS because unlike CSS it cannot be easily undone once loaded and executed Smile
(08.02.2018, 12:14)admin Wrote: Custom CSS on/off in the editor is already in plans for the new editor. Not sure about custom JS because unlike CSS it cannot be easily undone once loaded and executed Smile

Very nice and from some time ago I see the unlimitation of LM visualisation and data processingWink Despite this they are still such things like door intercom which still remains without good solutionSad

And maybe selectable black background in script editorsWink
(08.02.2018, 08:52)forsterm Wrote: Hello,

If I duplicated a page of the visualisation, I would like to get a window, where I have listet all assignt objects.

I think it would bee a good feature if I have many floors with the same floor plan.

Is it not possible to add this feature or do you think it is not necessary in your opinion?
Best regards

forsterm
(09.02.2018, 17:48)forsterm Wrote:

Is it not possible to add this feature or do you think it is not necessary in your opinion?
Hi
We are working on new visu editor now and features like that will be considered after we will finish this major step.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.02.2018, 15:18)Daniel. Wrote:
(09.02.2018, 17:48)forsterm Wrote:

Hi
We are working on new visu editor now and features like that will be considered after we will finish this major step.
BR

Hi,

ok thank  you for the Information.
Best regards

forsterm
My wishlist:

Visualization editting
1. Select multiple objects when creating the pages, for better results and increase produtivity;
2. Tools for organization of the elements, e.g alignment between the selected elements and the pages, as well as the elements betwen themselves. Equal distance of the selected elements;
3. Undo/redo buttons;
4. Configurable alert pop-ups with confirmation on any page by a default in the LM.

Access to visualization
1. Remote access of the custom visualization;
2. Different start page for each user.

BR.
Hi
Please add a small "read" button to Objects. Alternatively it can be part of "Set Object Value" dialogue. I know I can do it through ETS or by custom code but this small improvement would increase user experience and costs almost nothing.

And yes, as forsterm wrote please add list of objects. It's not necessary to limit it to "duplicate" function. What I really need is a simple table like "Objects" table is. With columns: Window name, Object type, both positions and sizes, Main object, Status objects, Read-only, Hide in touch, Additional Classes etc. With button Mass edit and Mass delete.

Plus add simple transformation logic into Mass Edit functions. Like if I write +20 it increases 20 to the value. If I write +some_new_tag the dialogue adds "some_new_tag" tag into tag list of all affected objects without deleting previously inserted tags. And so on.

(15.02.2018, 16:15)suporte.arqtech Wrote: My wishlist:

Visualization editting
1. Select multiple objects when creating the pages, for better results and increase produtivity;
2. Tools for organization of the elements, e.g alignment between the selected elements and the pages, as well as the elements betwen themselves. Equal distance of the selected elements;
3. Undo/redo buttons;
4. Configurable alert pop-ups with confirmation on any page by a default in the LM.

Access to visualization
1. Remote access of the custom visualization;
2. Different start page for each user.

BR.

Hi, FYI different start page for every user has been solved through javascript. Look here, works with a charm. https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=1145
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Quote:Hi, FYI different start page for every user has been solved through javascript. Look here, works with a charm. https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=1145

Hi,

it works. I hadn´t seen that post, thanks!

BR
If you could solve in the future the timeshift issue would be great. I attach screenshots of Sun elevation. Same is in API, because on March there is no data from 2 AM to 3 AM and worst situation is on October where data from 2 AM to 3 AM is overwritten so 1 hour is lostSad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It would be great to have the possibility of grouping trends and schedulers in subfolders.

Best regards, Jørn.
And have search filter of trends in Trend viewer.
@buuuudzik, due to how RRD works I don't think that DST skip/overlap can be easily fixed

@Jørn, categories/groups for trends/schedulers are already planned