This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

IP settings
Hi,

Anyone an idea why IP settings are not visible anymore? LM5lp (i.MX6)- firmware 20180822

Thx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Try clearing browser cache..

BR,

Erwin
(07.02.2020, 17:16)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Try clearing browser cache..

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,

Doesn't work.

Gr
Geert
Do any other forms work? Do you have any errors in browser console (F12)?
(07.02.2020, 17:37)admin Wrote: Do any other forms work? Do you have any errors in browser console (F12)?
Not that I know.

I have acces to LM, everything seems ok
Gr.
Geert
Any info in system logs?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.02.2020, 17:54)Daniel. Wrote: Any info in system logs?

Screenshot system log

(07.02.2020, 18:09)Geert Wrote:
(07.02.2020, 17:54)Daniel. Wrote: Any info in system logs?

Screenshot system log

With explorer and firefox it's possible to see settings, with chrome not. Also not after removing cache

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Gr.
Geert
Hi,

Must be cache related, are you sure you delete all history and not ’last hour’ (that is default)?

BR,

Erwin
(07.02.2020, 18:37)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Must be cache related, are you sure you delete all history and not ’last hour’ (that is default)?

BR,

Erwin

No, I know it must be cache related but I deleted all history. Several times now...
Gr.
Geert
What if you open Chrome in incognito window?
Ctrl+F5
Can you provide remote access to your device? Have you tried installing 2019 RC1 firmware?
(10.02.2020, 08:18)Daniel. Wrote: What if you open Chrome in incognito window?

Result when opening in Chrome in incognito is the same, settings not visible.

(11.02.2020, 07:50)admin Wrote: Can you provide remote access to your device? Have you tried installing 2019 RC1 firmware?

No, I haven't changed to new firmware.
I'd rather like to do that with a device that's not in the field.
Remote access is possible.
Gr.
Geert
Hello, the same thing happens to me too, it has to be a problem of some recent Chrome browser update. What happens is that the letters are not seen, if you try to select to make a copy / paste you will see that you copy them perfectly. With other browsers it goes perfect. I have LM updated to last firm.

Greetings
True, I had older version of Chrome and all worked fine, now after update all gone.
Ctrl+F5
Looks like a bug in Chrome. I've tried latest dev version (82) and it's still present. Most probably we will have to implement a work-around for this.
(12.02.2020, 11:34)admin Wrote: Looks like a bug in Chrome. I've tried latest dev version (82) and it's still present. Most probably we will have to implement a work-around for this.

I also updated an off line LM to new firmware. It's Chrome related
Gr.
Geert