This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

iphone use
Hi,

a couple of questions:
1. When using wiser for knx app is there a way to get the iphone to remember password?
2. To have a easy way to open touch visualisation, I just created a shortcut on the home page one the iphone. Here I also have a password issue, even though I added user/passord manually in the settings on the iphone. The wiser askes for user and password every time, and the iphone can not remember.

Whats the tip here?

Regards
Totaly newbee
Best Regards
NewBee to wiser
Go to Configurator and click on the User access pane. On the bottom there’s a User settings button. Click remember password and set cookie to 30 or more days.
(20.02.2020, 19:22)FatMax Wrote: Go to Configurator and click on the User access pane. On the bottom there’s a User settings button. Click remember password and set cookie to 30 or more days.
Nice, tank you very much!
Best Regards
NewBee to wiser