This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

decimals
Hi,

Whats the way to change the decimal places in Touch visualisation? (from 2 digits to 1)
And why can temperature element only jump one degree and not 0,5 degrees? ( I have changed the parameters in objects )

DPT: 09.001 and tested 2 byte floating.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Best Regards
NewBee to wiser
I don't see such option in SE Touch. In Mosaic it exist since a while. You have to wait for update.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(20.02.2020, 15:11)GIA Wrote: Hi,

Whats the way to change the decimal places in Touch visualisation? (from 2 digits to 1)
And why can temperature element only jump one degree and not 0,5 degrees? ( I have changed the parameters in objects )

Second one is found in the elememt. You have step. Default 1. Can be set to 0,1 and 0,5.

(20.02.2020, 16:09)Tokatubs Wrote:

Second one is found in the elememt. You have step. Default 1. Can be set to 0,1 and 0,5.
Første tror jeg kan fikses sånn:

Maybe the simplest way is:
enter objects.
Filter by data type, choose 09.001 temp
click mass edit
choose visu parameters
then choose 1 desimal and 0.5 on step.
save

Hi,

no there is no such parameter in the element for this. 

se picture.

enter objects.
click mass edit
choose visu parameters
save

Første tror jeg kan fikses sånn:

enter objects.
click mass edit
choose visu parameters
save

I have also tried this with no luck!
Nothing works, so I am a bit surprised over my "new wiser adventure"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Best Regards
NewBee to wiser
Object parameters work only in custom visu. They have nothing to do in Touch (Mosaic)
Ctrl+F5
ok, so i hoped I could build a fast working visualization with the touch function, but this is a new feature, that is not very testet or.....?
Best Regards
NewBee to wiser
Touch is few versions behind Mosaic, one day it will be updated.
Ctrl+F5
I had a look in ETS, and it is not possible to change Schneider`s Multifunction RTCU to adjust 1 degree either, so I have to live with this strange solution for now...
(Do not have the sparetime to create a nice looking custom visualization)
Best Regards
NewBee to wiser