This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Enocean - homelynk roller shutters position feedback
Hi,

I have an Enocean roller shutter module (Eltako FSB61NP-230V), I manage to pilot the shutter but I can't get a good position feedback, I activate the feedback option in the module. I see Enocean frame wich should return the posiotion but I don't know which enocean profil in have to use to get my shutter position in percents... I try with A5-38-08-02 Dimmer but that doesn't return the good position... Any solution to get my shutter position in percents ??

I use a Wiser for KNX.

Thanks
Hi,

I don’t think there is a profile for this device, you could use a 4 byte raw receiving telegram and pick the correct data (bits) from the received telegram.

BR,

Erwin