This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

hide ✓ and x on butten?
Hi,

How to hide the ✓ and x on butten in touch mode and how to change the shape of button in touch mode?
(16.02.2016, 11:06)Bapits Wrote: Hi,

How to hide the ✓ and x on butten in touch mode and how to change the shape of button in touch mode?

Hi Bapits,

The ✓ and x are hard coded inside the innerhtml. The only way to change them is by adding custom Javascript (embedded by frame) into your visu and use getElementbyClass and change the innerhtml content.

Shape can by changed by custom css (see grafics tab) and use F12 in your browser to find the classname to overrule default setting with css or give the button a unique class to overrule the css. Be carefull, changing default css can change items all over your visu so i would use custom classes. For only apply the css on the touch visu use .touch as class selector for only apply extra css rules on the touch visu.

BR,

Erwin van der Zwart
Actually, you can hide text like this:
Code:
.btn-toggler {
    color: transparent;
    text-shadow: none;
}
(07.03.2016, 07:35)admin Wrote: Actually, you can hide text like this:
Code:
.btn-toggler {
   color: transparent;