This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Wiser for KNX
Dear friends
Using version 3.1.24 of Wiser for KNX with Homelynk  3.1 with SW 2.4.0
User Interface of Wiser can be better, but as of today can't get cloud connection to SE. What can be wrong??
With local connection gives error "your controller did not respond in time", but after "back" button works normally.
Regards Alex
Hi
Regarding SE cloud you should contact SE support. Nothing we can help here.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello Alex,

Please contact local SE support. If they cannot help you, please escalate it to fr-homelynk-registration@schneider-electric.com with your MAC address.
Can you include screenshots of Remote connection settings?
Thank you
Hi,

As discussed the issue was that the Wiser for KNX was already registered by the previous owner, i asked the team to remove the MAC from our cloud and i already received the feedback that it is deleted now, you should be able to register the device now.

BR,

Erwin
(03.03.2020, 23:42)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

As discussed the issue was that the Wiser for KNX was already registered by the previous owner, i asked the team to remove the MAC from our cloud and i already received the feedback that it is deleted now, you should be able to register the device now.

BR,

Erwin
Dear friends,
I have successfully connected my LSS, using Ios W4K (Android app didn't recognize device in my network) 
Thank you for professional and prompt help
Best regards, Alex