This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

FAN Coil Control
Hi Admin ;
  I'm using KNX switch acuators to control FCU in a project.Each fan coil has three fan stages.
My customer wants an additional PID control.KNX termostats do the PID works on itself outputs in percintiles.
The problem is there is 81 FCU on field and i'm writing 5 scripts for every fancoil ( for on/off status , fan status , auto status and selecting the right fan step with PID output.)  There is 553 event script on Logic Machine i know it's not efficient.
 Logic machine CPU I/O values are 1.38 / 1.35 / 1.49 and connected KNX bus over IP router , group monitor calculated 28.9 telegrams per second.

What is the best approach for controlling these FCU for you ?

Code:
value = event.getvalue()
oto = grp.getvalue('24/0/22')
heat1 = grp.getvalue('24/0/20')

if ( oto == true ) and ( heat1 == true ) and ( value > 0 ) and ( value <= 33 ) then

grp.write('24/0/45', 9)

end

if ( oto == true ) and ( heat1 == true ) and ( value > 33 ) and ( value <= 66 ) then

grp.write('24/0/45', 10)

end

if ( oto == true ) and ( heat1 == true ) and ( value > 66 ) then

grp.write('24/0/45', 11)

end

if ( oto == true ) and ( heat1 == true ) and ( value == 0 ) then

grp.write('24/0/45', 8)

end
I think you just asking LM for too much and should spread this logic over more LMs.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5