This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

EnOcean USB 300 stick
Good Evening

Has the **EnOcean USB 300 stick been successfully tested on LM5 (HW: LM5 Lite + Ext (i.MX6) SW: 20190904)?

** https://docs.rs-online.com/56e3/0900766b8123f67f.pdf
Yes, it will work
(04.03.2020, 16:37)admin Wrote: Yes, it will work

Thank you 

After attaching an EnOcean USB equipped with the TCM 310 transceiver gateway module to the LM5 

the EnOcean USB controller seems to appear under the EnOcean tab as follows:

Now I am struggling to add an EnOcean device to the configuration.
Being used to KNX-EnOcean Gateways like "KNX ENO 634" from Weinzierl Engineering GmbH, adding a device is as simple as pressing the learning button on the new EnOcean-device: 

Unfortunately doing so in the given configuration on the LM5, did not bring anything to appear under the tab of "EnOcean >> KNX":

What else needs to be done/preconfigured?

KR

FYI - Configuration:

HW: LM5 Lite + Ext (i.MX6)
SW: 20190904

EnOcean USB controller with SMA connector:
https://shop.swiss-domotique.ch/en/enoce...ocean.html
EnOcean-Device:
https://nodon.fr/en/nodon/enocean-temper...ty-sensor/
Did you reboot LM after adding?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(11.03.2020, 14:57)Daniel. Wrote: Did you reboot LM after adding?

Yes I did - to make sure - just rebooted the LM5 again just now - unfortunately, there is still no appearance under the "EnOcean >> KNX" tab
Sad
When you go to system-Status-System Status-Serial ports what do you see there.
Paste also the System log
Which FW do you use?
Ctrl+F5
(11.03.2020, 15:47)Daniel. Wrote: When you go to system-Status-System Status-Serial ports  what do you see there.
Paste also the System log
Which FW do you use?

HW: LM5 Lite + Ext (i.MX6)
SW: 20190904

/dev/ttyUSB0 --> FTDI - FT232R USB UART

Syslog is attached as txt-file

thank you for your help, which is highly appreciated

.pdf   LM5-Syslog.pdf (Size: 30.87 KB / Downloads: 15)
For me this looks correct, we need admin to look at it tomorrow.
Ctrl+F5
(11.03.2020, 17:19)Daniel. Wrote: For me this looks correct, we need admin to look at it tomorrow.
thank you for looking at it 

also to me, the USB-Interface appears to be as it should be:

Only it can not find the EnOcean-Device:

Hence, my question, if there would be any further action needed other then pushing the learning button on the EnOcean-Device:

is it?
So you actually have the interface. What enocean device are you trying to find?
Ctrl+F5
(11.03.2020, 17:28)Daniel. Wrote: So you actually have the interface. What enocean device are you trying to find?

The plugged-in EnOcean USB controller is an:
EnOcean USB310 Controller with SMA connector:

And the EnOcean-Device I am trying to connect to is a NodOn EnOcean Temperature and Humidity Sensor:

--> https://nodon.fr/en/nodon/enocean-temper...ty-sensor/
Maybe it needs only a bit of power. Put it on Sun for few hours or add a battery. Do you have any other device to test?
Ctrl+F5
(11.03.2020, 19:04)Daniel. Wrote: Maybe it needs only a bit of power. Put it on Sun for few hours or add a battery.  Do you have any other device to test?
Actually this is a very reasonable and obvious point - although, the device has been exposed to daylight for two days in a row already - therefore, I would have assumed, it should be well powered up.

Unfortunately, the other available EnOcean-Lab-Devices are working in the 315 MHz Frequency band. Hence crosschecking with alternative devices isn't an available option for now.

Throughout the past years, I was using EnOcean Gateway to either KNX or digitalSTROM without facing any inconveniences, hence I was naive enough to assume the same would apply for the LogicMachine-Environment.
;-)
I use enocean on LM for quite long now and it picks everything what is around. Never had problem with it.
Ctrl+F5
Can you provide remote access to your LM?
Sure, after lunchtime, I will be happy to configure it.
Will access over the cloud-service work for you?

Well, the thing, which bothers me the most at the moment is, that - right now, besides this NodOn Temperature and Humidity Sensor - I have no other EnOcean-Device at hand, which could be used to cross-check its functionality or even if the NodOn-Device is properly functioning at all and/or if my "procedures" for learning-in the device might be inappropriate.
I need direct access to LM port 22 and 80.
(12.03.2020, 11:46)admin Wrote: I need direct access to LM port 22 and 80.
The EnOcean USB 310 ist equipped with an SMA-Port, where an external antenna has been attached:

Is there a possibility, that resetting the LM5 to factory default may have helped to solve the issue?
Now, it seems to work well, even over indoor-distance of some 12 meters and two brick walls in between, the RSSI still shows -67 dBm:

It doesn't make sense to me, reboot could but not factory reset. Good that it works.
Ctrl+F5
Hi everyone. Is it possible to install an EnOcean USB-Gateway like the one you are talking in my LM5 Lite (i.MX6) SW: 20210521 ?
Thank you