This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Circular Slider and scheduler
Hello,

I am new in forum and I have tried to find a thread but I did not. I have two question as below;

- I added circular sliders to control DALI groups. When I clicked to slider, I can change value with pop-up slider, no problem. But I reopened to slider it does not show actual value of DALI group. The feedback settings is ok on KNX side and I can see feedback values on group monitor. That problem solved if I selected "Use main object" but this time I can not see value if the DALI group opens via switch object from another control.

- There are 10 scheduler total on the program and the client wants to a master scheduler which has priority in some days of year. I thought to use holiday feature but there are other holiday options on there. So is there a way to select which holiday the scheduler will active?

Thanks and regards,
Hi
1. I just tried it and it works fine. Maybe your problem is in object type?
2. You can disable schedules by object but all schedulers are equal there is no priorities. They just send values at a given time to a object.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(16.03.2020, 10:11)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
1. I just tried it and it works fine.  Maybe your problem is in object type?
2. You can disable schedules by object but all schedulers are equal there is no priorities. They just send values at a given time to a object.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The object type is 05.001 scale for feedback objects. What is it should be?

And The device is LM5 Lite (i.MX6) and sw: 20170927 Should I upgrade it?

Regards,
The main thing is that both control and status have the same type. I was testing on scale too. I'm using RC1 FW but it shouldn't matter. I don't recall such problem in this FW. I would update as if there was a bug it was fixed in one of the new versions.
Ctrl+F5
(16.03.2020, 11:28)Daniel. Wrote: The main thing is that both control and status have the same type. I was testing on scale too.  I'm using RC1 FW but it shouldn't matter. I don't recall such problem in this FW. I would update as if there was a bug it was fixed in one of the new versions.

Yes, both control and status have same type. I realized that it is ok if I click refresh button on the browser. Also I followed status object from object menu and it is updated. Just the inside of circular is not change until refresh the web page.
Please update FW I can't revert to old.
Ctrl+F5
(16.03.2020, 12:00)Daniel. Wrote: Please update FW I can't revert to old.

I have never do update before. Which version should I use?

Thanks.
What device do you have?
Ctrl+F5
It is LM5 Lite (i.MX6).
LM5 Power Lite: https://dl.openrb.com/lm-19-imx6/lm5m3-20191015.img
System Config-System-Upgrade Firmware. Make a backup before just in case.
Ctrl+F5
Thanks for support.