This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zwave
So, reading about LM5 and Zwave compability, or the lack of it, I`m looking for a way to integrate som components in LM.
I have Aeotec 5gen stick and an rPi if needed.

Thanks in advance for sugestions.

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
reason I'm asking is I have an IDlock 150, and it just won't show up in devicelist when adding.
Check if your device is on this list
https://github.com/OpenZWave/open-zwave/...ter/config
if not then not supported.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
https://github.com/OpenZWave/open-zwave/...fig/idlock

it's on the list.

I've sendt the xml to IDlock, and asked for them to check if there are any updates to their protocoll.
If they have an update, can I send it to you?
You should rather to ask them to update their profile on this site. When last time was updated this profile. It could be that we don't have latest.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(19.03.2020, 10:21)tomnord Wrote: https://github.com/OpenZWave/open-zwave/...fig/idlock

it's on the list.

I've sendt the xml to IDlock, and asked for them to check if there are any updates to their protocoll.

I just bought the ID-lock and got in installed now and is considering which route to go from here. The Z-wave or Zigbee route as you can get either module for the ID lock.

It would be very interesting to hear more about your story and if you were able to make this work proper. Did you get to integrate the ID-lock and were able to utillity it in a proper way? I want to follow your route with hardware and integration if it was a success. Any chance you can share your experience and how you made thins work?

Which Z-WAVE USB dongle is the newest recommended at the moment? Still this; "Currently ZWave Me USB stick is supported"?
Any model with an external antenna, or extended USB cable would give better reception conditions.
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
(30.11.2020, 20:19)stemic01 Wrote:
(19.03.2020, 10:21)tomnord Wrote: https://github.com/OpenZWave/open-zwave/...fig/idlock

it's on the list.

I just bought the ID-lock and got in installed now and is considering which route to go from here. The Z-wave or Zigbee route as you can get either module for the ID lock.

It would be very interesting to hear more about your story and if you were able to make this work proper. Did you get to integrate the ID-lock and were able to utillity it in a proper way? I want to follow your route with hardware and integration if it was a success. Any chance you can share your experience and how you made thins work?

Which Z-WAVE USB dongle is the newest recommended at the moment? Still this; "Currently ZWave Me USB stick is supported"?
Any model with an external antenna, or extended USB cable would give better reception conditions.
Hi, I gave up on zwave. I used the Z-stick from aeotech.
It could not find the lock at all. Tried with other zw products, was able to pair some, but the delay made it useless..

I tried the stick with ip symcon, and it worked, so the stick is ok.

I have now ordered a zigbee dongle, and have allready got my hands on a developers edition of the zwave module from IDlock. Hopefully I will have done som testing before xmas. (Dongle needs to be shipped from china).

Sent fra min SM-G980F via Tapatalk
Following. Exciting. Will follow this and see if you find a way to make things work Smile
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.