This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Accessing LM Storage key list ?
Hi,

would be possible to access to the list of item's keys stored in LM storage ?
In order to find the right one I am looking for

(Documentation show only storage.get & storage.set command)

Best regards
Have you tried storage viewer app from the store?
(19.03.2020, 17:14)admin Wrote: Have you tried storage viewer app from the store?

Hi,

yes I can do it manually, but I need to parse & search a specific name pattern within all Storage Key via scripting

Do you have any tips to do it ?

Best regards
You can use either:
storage.all() - returns a table will all storage values in key = value format
storage.keys() - returns a table (array-like) with all storage keys, this will also include other storage server keys like mosaic which uses different format so it cannot be read directly by using storage functions
perfect thank you !!

[TOPIC CLOSED]
Hi,

a last question, do you have a command to clean / remove all items at once ?
(like storage.removeAllKeys())

best regards
Use storage.clear()
Thank you !!

those command are not visible in the helper tab of the script editor,
is these a place where to get / find all the available command in an exhaustive manner ?
Only widely-used functions are documented. Most of our documentation can be found here: https://openrb.com/docs/