This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Page with slider
Hi! I want to add an electrical schematic image to my Visu. Is it possible to add an image larger than the screen itself, and a slider to move the image? Something like the side bar that comes out in "storage".
HI, I'm not sure what you try to achieve here but did you try to set user mode view to Center horizontally, auto-size width?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.04.2020, 15:13)Daniel. Wrote: HI, I'm not sure what you try to achieve here but did you try to set user mode view to Center horizontally, auto-size width?
I want to attach the image of an electrical diagram, it is large enough to be viewed on a PC, because the image fits on the screen and looks very small. I ask, if you can insert an image and slide it.

Forgive my image, but it is to give you an idea.  Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Then disable auto-sizing by selecting one of the options without it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5