This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3: some question
Hi there,
I am setting Mosaic 3 GUI and there are 2 question which I would like to clearify:

- switch widget: I am trying to have transparent background with border color selectable?

Since I have one LM but 2 home to manage. Is it possible have 2 different view? Hence 2 different app?

Thanks.
Hi
1 - Border color we added in Mosaic Beta so it will come to normal version.
2 - For this we added Mosaic Instance 2.3.4.5 so you can install second app and make more than one visu project on one LM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(16.04.2020, 12:06)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
1 - Border color we added in Mosaic Beta so it will come to normal version.
2 - For this we added Mosaic Instance 2.3.4.5 so you can install second app and make more than one visu project on one LM.

Thank you Daniel.

I take the opportunity of this thread because I have some problem to show trend in Mosaic 3. In Logic Machine obviously I created the trend but I cannot show anything in Mosaic trend chart.

Is there anything special to set?

Thanks.
Did you select your trend in Series? Do you have any data in your trend?
Ctrl+F5
(17.04.2020, 12:30)Daniel. Wrote: Did you select your trend in Series? Do you have any data in your trend?

Hi Daniel,
Absolutely. I expect to see the trend as standard visu.
Unfortunately I cannot see anything.
you can send me your project and I will check what is wrong.
Ctrl+F5