This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Wrong clock
Hi! 

When I log my objects, the time in 'Object logs' do not correspond to the watch on my computer. The time in LM4 is always showing approx. 38 minutes before the real time. Does anyone know why this is? And what can I do to get the right time? 

Kind regards, 
Camilla
Sync time and set correct time zone. Make sure LM has access to the internet so it will sync its time with NTP.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(27.04.2020, 09:41)Daniel. Wrote: Sync time and set correct time zone.  Make sure LM has access to the internet so it will sync its time with NTP.

Thank you!

LM is connected to the internet through ethernet-cable, so it should be able to sync its time through that.. but it is still not giving the right time.. 
I have set correct time zone in my computer, but will I have to do this in LM aswell?
Did you set correct gateway and dns in IP settings? without this it can't connect.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(27.04.2020, 10:12)Daniel. Wrote: Did you set correct gateway and dns in IP settings? without this it can't connect.

I will check this! Thank you!