This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How do I install software in pc?
Hello, I'm new in this world.

I'm trying to use LM in my pc, but actually I only can use the demo in the page.

I would like if it's necessary to have the LM product in my house to use "the private space".

I need to programme LM with KNX, Modbus, BacnetIP... but I need to know if I can use or privatize the demo, or how to install the software (if exist it) in my pc.

Thanks, Smile
My best regards,
SSB.
There is no software, you use just browser. For KNX you have to use ETS.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(06.05.2020, 10:06)Daniel. Wrote: There is no software, you use just browser. For KNX you have to use ETS.
Ok, thanks.

But, it's necessary to have the device of LM in my house to access through my browser to the private LM?? Because I only can use the demo.

Thanks,
SSB.
Yes you need the device.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Ok, thank you very much.