This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3.0: Json widget creation
Dear all,
I try to surf on the forum without success. I would like to create my own Mosaic widget with a json file but I have a sample.

Could you share a sample or a guide to create and customised widget with json file?

Thanks.
Hi
Here is documentation how to make widget https://openrb.com/wp-content/uploads/20...ts_eng.pdf
If this does not scare you Wink I can send you example widget.
It is much easier to us widget creator.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,
please find an exmple widget.

Thanks.
(26.07.2019, 08:32)Daniel Wrote: Hi
Here is documentation how to make widget https://openrb.com/wp-content/uploads/20...ts_eng.pdf
If this does not scare you  Wink I can send you example widget.
It is much easier to us widget creator.
BR

Hi Daniel, is there any link available today to any guide for JSON widget creation?
This link you posted, seems to be unavailable.
Thank you.
JSON is used for custom widgets which are created in the UI. User-created Mosaic widgets are JavaScript/CSS not JSON. Making such widgets is not a trivial task and you won't be able to use such widgets in LM cloud, only locally.
(28.08.2023, 08:21)admin Wrote: JSON is used for custom widgets which are created in the UI. User-created Mosaic widgets are JavaScript/CSS not JSON. Making such widgets is not a trivial task and you won't be able to use such widgets in LM cloud, only locally.

Yes sorry, finally i've read the manual about it. Thanks