This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Space between number and unit in visu
Hi
I'd like to add a space between number and unit in visualisation.
Unfortunately it looks like units are not wrapped around in div.

<div class="item item-control item-value item-backdrop" style="top: 531px; left: 135px; z-index: 71; font-size: 12px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">50%</div>

Do you have any idea how to do it?
I mean javascript etc. Not adding an extra space to units definitions because it's ugly.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Just fill in a unit in the object with a leading space instead of using the auto created unit
I don't want presentation style in data. Because typos can differ betweeen countries etc. Plus I wrote "space" but what I exactly want is non-breakable space or better non-breakable short space.
Isn't there any other way? Like inject visu web page bootloader and change the generated DOM?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
You can put any UTF-8 characters into the units field, including non-breaking space.