This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic3 page duplicate
Hi all,
probably is a rookie question but I cannot replicate page in mosaic. I would like to be faster in visu creation.
I cannot find the command.

Thanks.
This is implemented in Mosaic Beta so in some time will be in official version too.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.06.2020, 07:42)Daniel. Wrote: This is implemented in Mosaic Beta so in some time will be in official version too.

Thank you Daniel,
do you have an idea when will be out? I would like to manage scheduler by Mosaic as well.

Thanks.
I see that Schneiders Touch 3 has this ability. The rest seems like a copy of mosaic 2.0.

Any timeline for the Beta version?
We are doing much more than just the stuff in Touch 3. We are going to implement new cloud together with the Mosaic 3 beta. Apart of this we also going to add new scene and scheduler option for end user. Not the one in beta version as this was not a good implementation. We want to take our time to make it right.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.07.2020, 07:44)Daniel. Wrote: We are doing much more than just the stuff in Touch 3. We are going to implement new cloud together with the Mosaic 3 beta. Apart of this we also going to add new scene and scheduler option for end user. Not the one in beta version as this was not a good implementation. We want to take our time to make it right.

Hi Daniel,
have you any update about it please?
Thanks.