This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

DALI power supply
Hello.

For connecting dali ballasts to LM4 i've tried both Wago 787-1007 and Helvar digidim 402 power supplies. Is it just Tridonic PS2 that is compatible? Or should Helvar digidim 402 be able to fix it?

I read the question in FAQ's, and for me it is not entirely clear what functions i need to look for when i choose power supply. Is there any specifications of what i should look for?
I'm not sure about Helvar, but Wago 787-1007 is a power supply for Wago DALI master. It is just a plain power supply that does not have the required components to allow DALI communication. We recommend Tridonic PS2 because we've done a lot of tests with it, but it does not mean that it is the only power supply that will work with LogicMachine.
Hello Kbyberg,
we are succesfully using Helvar Digidim 402 for some time already.
Okey, thank you.

I've connected it like the diagram in the manual for LM4, but still i can't find any devices when i'm scanning in the configurator. I use the internal gateway.

At this time i have only connected one ballast. Are there any restrictions in terms of minimum number of ballasts ?
No, there are not. It should work fine also with only one ballast. Check the wiring, you should only connect DA+ and DA-, not SC connector.