This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Log List to VIS
Hi Guys,
hope everything`s OK in these hard times...
I write this thread looking for help cuz' I'd like to show my event log list in the visualization, in a similar way that we put our schedules or trends, 
dont know if exist a way to put this info for user view on a page. or what could I do like an altern way to get this done, 
if anyone can help me with that i'll be grateful
BR....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Yes you can do that, run this script once and open /user/logs.lp

.lua   Create logs.lp.lua (Size: 1.82 KB / Downloads: 19)

BR,

Erwin
(01.07.2020, 23:03)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Yes you can do that, run this script once and open /user/logs.lp

BR,

Erwin

Thanks Erwin, 

I could create a frame, and add the link... but i`d like to ask if exist a way to filter logs using the timestamp or anything else, for historical purposes...

BR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Yes you can do that, it’s basic HTML and JS that you need to include in the HTML code of the app and filter the dataset ‘result’ based on your condition(s) .

BR,

Erwin