This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2020.07
Hi,

Thanks for this update: it's always promising to see new features emerging  Wink.
I noticed that since I upgraded to this version, the "scene.tagset" function (available through the genohm-scada library) is now broken. The error is also present when using the tagenable and tagdisable function. The error I get is "bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got string).

I've tried specifying the tagname as a table to no avail: scene.tagset({'tagname'},true) instead of scene.tagset('tagname',true).

It seems like my scenes are all still there as they were before the update, tags and all.

Any idea on how I could solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PRE-RELEASE 3] LogicMachine firmware 2020.07 - by cedricdw - 04.01.2021, 21:04