This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Spacelynk restarts when connectet to Ethernet
(14.07.2020, 15:44)KNXUser Wrote: I will check this with the customer and will come back to you soon ... maybe it is possible via teamviewer.

Can you please answer my question, if it is possible to change the interval time for storing the trend data to the SD card?
So there would not be such a high loss due to the restarts.
No, TeamViewer is OK
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
When we use Teamviewer, would it be enough when the Spacelync is only connected to my Laptop local, so Spacelynk has no connection
to the customers LAN (remember: the restart only apears when connected to the customers LAN)? This would be the "easy" way.

If it is necessary to have the Spacelynk on the customers LAN when using teamviewer in the same LAN on a Computer, at the same time,
it would be more difficult to get the customers permission (because of safety reasons).

When we use a Teamviewer meeting, how can we get together?
Just access to the device via your laptop is fine. You should also look into customer's LAN if restarts only happens there. Having errors on Ethernet is very rare. Maybe the switch or router is faulty?
OK, then we will go another way.

I will replace the device at the customers site with a homelynk so the visualisation and the trends can still be used.
I take the Spacelynk to my office and you can look and change the device via Teamviewer, later i will restore the projectfile again from Homelynk back to Spacelynk.

I will prepare this and will come back to you at the end of this week.

Thanks and kind regards
Michael
Hello again,

i want to give feedback about the modification, which was done on the Spacelynk last week.

After the modification, the device was reinstalled at the customers site, and is running there since 4 days now without any further restart.
So i can say, the modification was a full success and the problem is solved ...  great job!

Thanks for the quick and professional help.

Kind regards
Michael

PS: I have 2 additional questions, but will ask them in a further thread.