This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

CANx products
we have updated our website and catalog with CANx products: https://openrb.com/canx-products/
Hello, regarding the device 'CANT' I have the reference CANT_v21. In the CANx app it appears that to configure it as a medium termination it is 1-2(off) and 3-4(on), while in the device manual it is 1-4(on) and 2-3(off).

Who tells the truth?
Manual is outdated. Set switches as suggested in the CANx app.
(29.04.2022, 10:16)admin Wrote: Manual is outdated. Set switches as suggested in the CANx app.

Thank you very much Admin.

On the other hand, I doubt the total installed meters of the CANX bus. I am between low or medium finish. Does something happen to give it more finish if it is less?
You can safely use the highest termination mode that the calculator suggests for the given number of CANx devices.