This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet server
I have exported knx objects to bacnet. 

The integrator on the other side have som questions if anybody have an answer:

Properties missing on Bacnet (EDE-exports and scans). State-texts for multistate and digital objects (values, inputs and outputs).
Is this a limitation on Logic machine or are there a setting that can be added. 

Also is there some limitation on how many objects that can be exported from the LM?
And whats the latest bacnet package ?
We don't use EDE export, we have our export to csv. Multi state is not supported for bacnet server as KNX has no multi-state objects.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(21.08.2020, 12:36)Daniel. Wrote: We don't use EDE export, we have our export to csv. Multi state is not supported for bacnet server as KNX has no multi-state objects.
 Thanks for info.

Also is there some limitation on how many objects that can be exported from the LM?

As always it is hard to define the limit. It depend of other conditions like amount of scripts, high KNX terrific etc. I know projects where 2-3k were done.
Latest package is in latest FW RC3
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(21.08.2020, 12:36)Daniel. Wrote: We don't use EDE export, we have our export to csv. Multi state is not supported for bacnet server as KNX has no multi-state objects.

You can make a EDE file with YABE, do a discovery and create the EDE
(21.08.2020, 12:29).Tokatubs Wrote: Also is there some limitation on how many objects that can be exported from the LM?

I'm not sure if this is still actual info, but check this.

I have a few dozen devices that export over 2500 Bacnet points each without problems, some of them run KNX > Bacnet and some are running a single script readout russian Merkurii meters then exporting that data to bacnet - again 1000-2500 points per device.