This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic creator
I'm practicing making widgets and when I see a widget available like the picture I can press the sun icon to open up other options. I tried a lot in the creator section and didn't know how to do it. Huh
Can someone just help me on how to do it !

This is not possible via creator, Such widgets are predefined and this is hard coded.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(17.07.2020, 10:58)Daniel. Wrote: This is not possible via creator, Such widgets are predefined and this is hard coded.
Oh, I hope this can be done on creators soon
(17.07.2020, 10:58)Daniel. Wrote: This is not possible via creator, Such widgets are predefined and this is hard coded.

Can you share the code?
OK but you really need to know what you are doing.

Attached Files
.gz   m-air-condition.tar.gz (Size: 6.03 KB / Downloads: 45)
Ctrl+F5
Thank you very much. Let me try to edit it to creat a new widget
(18.07.2020, 03:39)pouralise Wrote:

Can you share the code?
I fixed it and I don't know how to upload the mosaic
send it back and I will check
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 08:50)Daniel. Wrote: OK but you really need to know what you are doing.

(23.07.2020, 11:37)Daniel. Wrote: send it back and I will check
Here you are. What I did change is:

Widget ID:
[Image: HS4DHIk.png]

value sent when you tap on each climate mode icon
[Image: eUTjxUn.png]

Power mode change to 3-step control

[Image: Vl5rFw7.png]
[Image: LiCrA6X.png]

Then I use PeaZip to compress the folder that contain the files to .tar.gz, but when I try to upload it to Mosaic, it didn't appear
[Image: 4gTZ99w.png]

I did some changes in css file but only replace the new icon
Can you just send it as file?
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 08:50)Daniel. Wrote: OK but you really need to know what you are doing.

(25.07.2020, 07:12)Daniel. Wrote: Can you just send it as file?

I added it in the previous post but I dont know why it is missing.

Attached Files
.gz   Air.tar.gz (Size: 6.01 KB / Downloads: 13)
The widget looks ok but there seems to be some issue in mosaic with adding custom widgets. I will ask developer to look at it.
Ctrl+F5
Hi the import works only the issue was in the folder structure. Attached the corrected structure.
While importing it is important that the key match the one in script, in this case it is gamma_air.
Refresh after import.

Attached Files
.gz   Air.tar.gz (Size: 5.98 KB / Downloads: 21)
Ctrl+F5

(05.08.2020, 07:49)Daniel. Wrote: Hi the import works only the issue was in the folder structure. Attached the corrected structure.
While importing it is important that the key match the one in script, in this case it is gamma_air.
Refresh after import.

Thank you let me try

(05.08.2020, 07:49)Daniel. Wrote: Hi the import works only the issue was in the folder structure. Attached the corrected structure.
Refresh after import.

How to call that widget? I didnt see it in custome widget after finish uploading. Don't see it in "Show all tab too"
Custom widgets are the widgets created in widget creator. Your widget will be in Show all, you can search for it.
Ctrl+F5
is there on line a repository where to share custom widgets and a manual or tutorial to use creator?