This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic cloud: widget view problem
Hi,
I did my own widget in Mosaic, setting the background in "default widget style".

I choose CUSTOM as "preset themes" and as preset background I use one of the list (grey texture style as shown in picture).

Locally work fine without problem. Unfortunately when I connect using cloud, background of widget is not the "PRESET" (texture style) but is "Background color" (white).

Only in cloud!! It happens with IOS phone and honestly I did not test with Android phone.

How can solve it please?

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
I just tried the same and it worked for me.
Try here https://cloud.logicmachine.net/
It could be cache in your iphone.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(17.07.2020, 10:56)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
I just tried the same and it worked for me.
Try here https://cloud.logicmachine.net/
It could be cache in your iphone.
BR

Hi, I tried with Android but same problem.
See enclosed.
Thanks.

Does this work locally for you? Which background is it?
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 09:02)Daniel. Wrote: Does this work locally for you? Which background is it?

Hi Daniel,
files enclosed can help you? Yes, I confirm that locally works fine.
Thanks.

Send me your backup to PM, use wetransfer.com or similar. I can't recreate this.
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 09:33)Daniel. Wrote: Send me your backup to PM, use wetransfer.com or similar. I can't recreate this.

Sent you by mail. Thanks.
Nothing arrived.
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 10:25)Daniel. Wrote: Nothing arrived.

Sent by private message too.

Wetransfer link.

Thanks.
OK I see it now, We will fix it. As a work around you can specify background individually for each widget. This works.
Ctrl+F5
Thank you Daniel!! Done