This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

chart widget mosaic
How does mosaic graphics work?

I have created a chart to show the trends of two KNX groups.

On the trends menu it looks perfectly.

In mosaic you see the Graphics Widget, but you don't see the graph drawn and in the smartphone app, the graphics widget doesn't even appear.

Why do graphics not work?

Thanks a lot.
Mosaic will display on small screen widgets only if the size is not too big. Make the chart widget smaller and will pop up. This is general rule for all widgets.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 10:19)Daniel. Wrote: Mosaic will display on small screen widgets only if the size is not too big. Make the chart widget smaller and will pop up. This is general rule for all widgets.
The size I have set is the minimum for the time controls to fit, Width = 4 / Height = 2

Attach json file.
Can you see it in landscape mode?
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 10:45)Daniel. Wrote: Can you see it in landscape mode?
No.

(20.07.2020, 10:45)Daniel. Wrote: Can you see it in landscape mode?

I have also tried from my PC, http://cloud.logicmachine.net/ and the same thing happens, I do not see the chart widget.
You must have some small resolution, for me in landscape mode works even 6:3
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 10:57)Daniel. Wrote: You must have some small resolution, for me in landscape mode works even 6:3
Any widget that year looks perfectly, but the chart doesn't show any.
Wait, do you try this via cloud? Current cloud doesn't support trends. The new one which we work on now will.
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 11:32)Daniel. Wrote: Wait, do you try this via cloud? Current cloud doesn't support trends.  The new one which we work on now will.
Yes, via cloud.

I did not know that it did not work by cloud.

The new one is http://remote.logicmachine.net/?

I need to be able to access trends from the internet without having to open ports on the local router and that's why I was trying it with cloud.logicmachine.net
Yes but this is still under construction.
Ctrl+F5
(20.07.2020, 14:32)Daniel. Wrote: Yes but this is still under construction.
Thanks Daniel