This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM disappear from Networks
(22.07.2020, 15:05)admin Wrote: I've already mentioned what to check first. If the CPU is running but Ethernet connection is not working this might be either a hardware fault on LM side or an issue with cable/switch/router. When this happens and device is till running try re-plugging Ethernet cable and see if there is LED activity on the Ethernet port.
Okay. This Friday I will go to the facility to see what happens.

This morning we did the test of disconnecting the network cable from the LM and reconnecting it, but the problem was not resolved.

The LEDs on the LM are on and flashing.

The LEDs for the ethernet connection are also on.

We have not tried to press the reset button.

The internet connection if we have tested it and it works correctly.

When it loses the network, we turn it off and on again and the LM works again, but if we see the Trends graphs, no information appears at the time the LM is hung. So I think it is not just a network problem, I think the LM is completely hanging because otherwise, the Trends charts would continue with data.

I will try to make a backup and on Friday we will take another LM5 lite.

The LM is installed next to a DIN rail power supply, could it be a temperature problem ?.

Messages In This Thread
LM disappear from Networks - by Hyxion14 - 22.07.2020, 11:32
RE: LM disappear from Networks - by admin - 22.07.2020, 11:47
RE: LM disappear from Networks - by Hyxion14 - 22.07.2020, 12:35
RE: LM disappear from Networks - by admin - 22.07.2020, 13:17
RE: LM disappear from Networks - by Hyxion14 - 22.07.2020, 14:30
RE: LM disappear from Networks - by admin - 22.07.2020, 15:05
RE: LM disappear from Networks - by Hyxion14 - 22.07.2020, 15:30
RE: LM disappear from Networks - by Hyxion14 - 23.07.2020, 10:08